- “Big girls need Big Diamonds”.
- “I’ve never thought of my jewellery as trophies. I’m here to take care of it and to love it, for we are only temporary custodians of beauty.”
- “This diamond has so many carats, it’s almost a turnip.”
- “Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And for the rest of you, if you’ll just rattle your jewellery…’
- “Pearls are always appropriate”.
- “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades”
- Pearls don’t lie on the seashore, if you want one, you must dive for it.
- “A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls”
- “I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond”